Another tarot inspired spell, this time this gives one strength.
What You’ll Need
- The Strength tarot card
- A red candle
- Sun water
- A bowl
- A small jar
- a Bay leaf
- Optional: An agate
What To Do
- Fill your bowl with sun water.
- Take your candle and place it behind the bowl and light it.
- Optional: Put your agate on the bottom of the bowl.
- Take the bay leaf and put in the bowl.
- Lay your card in front of the bowl with Strength.
- Take your candle and drip the wax around the bay leaf floating in your bowl, put back the candle afterward.
- As the candle burns say/think “Oh card of Strength give me yours, help me become strong so I may face the world.” as many times as you wish.
- After you’re done saying/thinking the chant mediate on the cards for a little while.
- Once you feel you’ve mediated enough take your bay leaf, dry it, and burn it (carefully) with your candle. Collect the ashes of the bay leaf and keep them in a jar nearby (optional: dry off your agate as well and keep it under your pillow.)
- End the spell by blowing out the candles and dispose of everything properly.