A moon spell to help landlocked sea witches connect to the sea.
What You’ll Need
- The full moon
- A seashell
- A bowl of salt water
- A blue candle
What To Do
- Firstly, set up your spell in a place where it can get the full moonlight.
- After you’ve gotten everything and yourself into moonlight light place your bowl of salt water in front of you and your candle behind the bowl.
- Light your candle to begin.
- Mediate on the candle for a little while, get a picture the sea before you in your mind.
- After you’ve got you’ve got the image of the sea in your mind take your seashell and scoop some salt water into it.
- Gently move the water back and forth in the shell to simulate gentle tides and as you move the water say/think “Through the moon, the shell, and the salt water I am connected to the sea no matter where I am.” as many times you wish.
- Once you’ve finished saying the chant stop moving the shell and dip your fingers into the water in the shell, draw waves (like this) over where your heart is.
- End the spell by blowing out the candle and thanking the moon.