Sorta, loosely based off the concept of the “Injury Transference” ability from AHS: Coven. It’s a curse to send back pain that a person has caused you, a get even sort of deal. I would recommend this for an abuser who refuses to admit they’ve wronged you and/or still continue to hurt you.
What You’ll Need
- A poppet of the target
- Bloodroot powder
- New moon water
- Black candle
- Red sewing thread
- Sewing needle
What To Do
- Light your black candle and start to write down on the paper everything they’ve done to hurt you.
- Take your candle and (carefully) drip the black wax on the edges of the paper.
- Fold your paper into a small square as much as you can.
- Open your poppet and stuff the bloodroot powder, chicory, and the paper with the wrongs written on it inside it, then after you put enough in sew it back together with the red thread.
- Take your bindweed and start wrapping it around the poppet while saying/thinking “Every wrong you’ve done me comes back to you. Feel what I’ve felt, feel the pain you’ve caused me.” as many times as you wish.
- Take your poppet wrapped in bindweed and “drown it” in the moon water while saying/thinking “While you feel my pain you will drown in your guilt.”
- Once the ritual is complete blow out your candle and put that poppet in a place where it won’t see the light of day.
- To break the curse take it out of the dark place, unwrap the bindweed, take out the chicory, and soak it in sun water.