A spell to calm the harsh winds but not stop the winds for the winds cannot not be controlled by us but can be eased instead.
What You’ll Need
- A blue calcite, zircon, or moonstone
- A dove, sparrow, crow, or raven feather
- Storm water
- Fabric or paper fan
- A dead leaf
- A white candle
What To Do
- Place your feather before the candle and put the stone of choice on top of it, weighing it down.
- Crumble your dead leaf and scatter the remains on top of the stone.
- Now, take your fan and gently fan your candle to simulate wind and say/think “I appease to the winds with the offer of ease so bring forth calmness.” as many times as you wish.
- Take your storm water and pour it around your candle and make sure you get your storm water on the feather and stone too while circling it.
- Let the candle burn all the way to finish the spell. (Be careful though and keep an eye on it until it is done burning.)