So, servitors can be made into any form right? I figured why not try to make your own creation one, your own character a servitor? I’m sure y’all have tons of OCs you can pick from to make a servitor and yeah. It’s a fun idea, right?
Note: Pick a character that would best fit a servitor role, don’t use any dangerous villains or any dangerous characters of your creation to make a servitor.
What You’ll Need
- A candle of the the color you associate your character with
- An item you associate your character with
- A clear/milky quartz
- Full moon water
- A bowl
- Dandelion stems
- Apple stem
- Lotus incense
What To Do
- Light your candle.
- Place your quartz and item in the bowl.
- Place your stems in the bowl and fill up the bowl with moon water by pouring the water over the items.
- Light your incense and hold it over the bowl.
- Let the ashes fall into the bowl.
- Let the incense completely burn to ash and stir with your finger clockwise, say/think “I am your creator so hear me (name of character), please. I request you to come to me in this time of need.”
- Set the quartz sit in the bowl overnight and then take it out and your OC servitor should be there after.