Become the stones that break the bones so words can’t hurt you. Inspired by the alteration spell of the same name from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
What You’ll Need
- A raw or polished carnelian, labradorite, or black obsidian
- A black candle
- A taglock from yourself, preferably hair.
- Jasmine incense
What To Do
- Put your stone in front of you and your candle behind the stone.
- Light your incense and cleanse the stone with its smoke.
- Burn your thyme and taglock together.
- Once both items have become ashes rub the ashes onto the stone and say/think “I am the stone that breaks the bones so words can’t hurt me.” as many times as you wish.
- Blow out your candle and carry the stone on you afterwards to absorb any harmful or mocking words thrown at you.