This is a “back to school” sort of spell for those who get anxious when they get called on or when teachers single them out. Suggested by anonymous on Tumblr.
What You’ll Need
- Moth wings (please obtain these wings from an already dead moth; don’t just go out there any kill moths for this or I, Mothma’am, will be very upset with you.)
- A black candle
- Mortar and pestle
- A small, empty jar (like an eyeshadow jar)
- New moon water
- This sigil which means “Leave me be”
What To Do
- Light your candle and draw your sigil on the piece of paper.
- Burn your moth wings first.
- Then burn your sigil to ashes and say/think “Leave me be, you do not see me.”
- Put both your ashes in the bottom of the jar.
- Take your chamomile, mint, and raspberries, put them in your mortar and muddle them into a paste.
- After add your moon water to the paste to make it more into semi-fluid paste.
- Remove your paste from the mortar and spoon it into the jar and say/think “With this they leave me be for they do not see me.”
- Close your jar with the jar’s lid and drip a little bit of black wax on the lid.
- Carry the jar around with you and apply to your fingers before classes.