So, this is a spell I’m making for people who are overdue with their pregnancy, this spell will safely encourage the baby to stop waiting and finally come out because I know some people can get very tired from holding a baby over their due date.
Also, please, please, please if you are doing this for someone else get the consent of the person who is pregnant before preforming this spell for if consent isn’t given the defensive energies of the person in question could cause the spell to go wrong and cause an accident which would not be good, especially if the accident happens to the baby!
What You’ll Need
- A white candle
- A bowl of full moon water
- A bowl of sun water
- Mortar and pestle
- Raw or polished Amethyst
- Cloth for wrapping (if this is for someone else)
- Raspberry leaves
What To Do
- Light your candle and pour your moon water in the mortar first.
- Place your chamomile, mint, leaves, and raspberries in next and start muddling, say/think “Baby, you are long overdue.”
- Place your amethyst in the mortar and pour your sun water in onto it now, say/think “So, please come out safe and soon.”
- Drip your white wax onto the amethyst.
- Place the mortar on your window if you are the one overdue.
- If this is for someone else take the amethyst out and wrap it in the cloth and either give it to them as a gift (and, again, make sure you tell them before you do the spell and get their consent that you are doing this for them because these kinds of spells need consent from the person or, again, their defensive energies could seriously mess up the spell and cause a bad accident.) or place it on your window facing the direction of person’s home if you can’t physically gift them the stone.