Another Skyrim inspired servitor spell but with the legendary dovah, or as most know them, dragons. Now, these servitors are to be treated with higher respect than others because in a dovah’s nature they expect it. Also don’t forget to give your dovah a title, a title that consists of three words in dovah.
Now there are many types of dovah and I will list the corresponding ingredients to said dovahs.
What You’ll Need
- A clear quartz
- A small bowl
- Sun water
- The color candle corresponding to your dovah
-Blue for a Frost Dragon
-Olive green for a Common Dragon
-Teal for a Serpentine Dragon
-Dark green for a Blood Dragon
-Brown for an Elder Dragon
-Dark orange for an Ancient Dragon
-Yellow for a Revered Dragon
- Corresponding ingredient for the dovah you are summoning
-Ice/cold water for a Frost Dragon
-Soil for a Common Dragon
-Snake sheddings for a Serpentine Dragon
-Blood or blood root for a Blood Dragon
-Tree Bark for an Elder Dragon
-Bones for an Ancient Dragon
-Bright colored feathers for a Revered Dragon
- Snapdragon flower
What To Do
- Place your clear quartz in the bowl first and sprinkle/pour/put whatever correspondent you’re using for your dovah into the bowl next or on top of the quartz.
- Put your snapdragon in next.
- Pour your sun water into the bowl on top of the snapdragons, clear quartz, and correspondent.
- Drip your corresponding wax color into the bowl and say/think “Lot dovah hon zu’u.” (Great dragon hear me.)
- Now stir the bowl with your finger clockwise and say/think “Bo wah zu’u nu.” (Come to me now.)
- Leave the clear quartz to soak in the water for a day and then take it out and dry it.
- Your servitor should be there afterwards but remember to treat them with high respect for dovah are proud beings and expect it.